When you make me angry

I am not my best self


I want to call you names


and then I think of the hurt my words can cause


and I hold back


but you mister


Do you care as much?


Do you think about the hurt you might cause


by opening again that door


I think you wanted to feel desired again


used me like a tool


got your dick up


and your heart got in the mix too


You said you accepted you position


but you wanted to keep playing the fence


then I saw how emotionally connected we got,


I saw why your current chick is still there


She won't let me go, you say


as if you need permission


You are a grown man


she controls all the money


as if you cant go to the corner store and buy gum


I can't leave her, I'll be homeless


as if you don't already own a home


She'll hit my kid, she told me 


What the hell? Call the cops on this chick


another boundary crossed, don't tell me your problems


and paint yourself like a victim


Everything in your life your actions and thoughts have led you there


and you left me in the dust


so this chick was worth it, huh?


but I am the one, the one you left behind, the first born you left behind 


When you make me angry, it runs so deep


I feel rejected by you, and for how easy it was for you to leave.


Even in your brokenness with her, you still are making excuses why you can't leave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up