Compliments from Quiana

You are a superstar, okay. We see the greatness just in that little bit that we saw in the meeting.

You are confident, proactive, you embrace your good, bad, and ugly. You know your strengths and your weakness. 

I'm so touched. And she said she wanted to give me a hug after what I said (how people don't ask how are you doing, and listen to the answer, and 6 months of moving away and no one asked, I felt like they didn't care.)

I am used to people saying I complain when I speak, and Alaka cut me off yesterday he didn't want to hear me express myself. I am not supposed to be contained. and I am fine the way I am today. I am loved, I am enough.

Thank you so much, this group experience thing is so positive. 

who says you complain? Gabe used to say it, and with Jane I always feel like don't put too much on her.

I am enough. I am just right. I am okay, I can be loved. 

this brings tears to my eyes.

We see the greatness in you.

I am appreciated! 

And I didn't have to go jump through hoops to gain this. She's just saying. 

I haven't heard anyone at church say anything like that in a year. Or Ellen White readings or I always feel incompetent when I am around them, like they are stable and I am not. Like I suck and everyone else has jobs and cars and houses and a stable life and I must constantly explain why I am in Georgia with a child with no job, and its not acceptable. It's not acceptable to be me. 

Tia Ludin said study but I know that is not my route. I paid the $45 in memnbership fees and I felt the fear but I said, God is going to make a way for me.

George pitts was saying you gotta stop thinking money is scarce and if you spend this, you will not get anymore. There are other ways to get more money, you don't only can get it from a bank, Auris. Remember, that was the lesson from last year.

I am a superstar.
I am a superstar.
I am a superstar.
I am a superstar. 
I am a superstar.

No one has called me a star in so long. And they said this with my weird nappy hair and no makeup or earrings. I am enough, I can show up and I am enough.

I am a superstar. 
This brings tears to my eyes. 

She saw in me what I see in myself.

I am okay. You are okay, Auris. You are okay, just the way you are.

You are a superstar.

And anyone that doesn't see it is not looking haha.

And anyone that doesn't see it they don't deserve me.

Bey doesn't just perform anywhere for any price. She gives a full production and it takes 7 months for one performance. and she had so many people join. her vision included others. 

I felt so stifled last year. I want to do my play and join drum player and perform Hanna play (but it had music and the Adventist church has issues with drums and music overall that is not from the Hymn book).





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up