My brand/ product line (IG cash book)

Neo said check out people already in your field and see what they offer and see how you can do it.

I found this certification: Certified Life Coach for Teens

https://www.ipeccoaching.com/parents-and-teens

How much? 

$11,950. month to month, lump sum payments. 

3 certifications. Don't offer as stand alone. 

In person or through Zoom? Right now we are doing virtual classroom settings. Virtual classroom. 

Product line:

Grant says: Don't stay in one vertical!

E-book, schedule a 15 minute consultation (link in Bio), then do podcast, first guest, Tai Lopez. 
Travel and interview people that I want the teen girls and middle schooler and teenagers be exposed to.

I want to do a career series were we interview regular people and see how they live. 

I want to interview a homeless person, a rich person, a stay at home mom. 

Main question: Who were you at 12-13?

Who are you now?

What decisions did you make to get here?

I remember the guy at the fair, he said, what can we do to get the kids here (to college). He was really committed and he asked us, kids that were already in college. He was very humble. We were already Rutgers student and we had succeeded in getting in and he was asking us, even though he was older and had gone to college himself. What is current? What is working now?

What am I going to commit to? Creating a more confident next generation of girls. And forever more, this content can keep going, it will be part of my legacy. Develop girls everywhere in the world. 

Also a culture series: interview girls in different parts of the world. The smartest, humble, in different cultures and settings. 

Okay, so start with Ebook (intro) then second Ebook (7 steps to self confidence by your personal confidence coach, Auris Arias).

Have a podcast to direct them too, an audience.

Create a confidence club that could be help in schools, a curriculum and guide for each member with an adult to oversee it. 

Do a college tour series, where I go to Harvard and different places and experience them. My audience can go with me. From the jump, I want to have my own site and a networking place for them to speak to each other, confident girls across the globe. 

Bring back a day in the life: so someone can see the hussle of the person that we are looking up to. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up