Work at Home Agent class Part I

 Intro

Technical support, cell phone companies, customer service, reservations for hotels, rental cars, airline tickets, so many companies and jobs out there its not even funny (whaaaaaaaaaaat).

One of the best things you can do, come home, get kids ready, 

You can set or even pick your own schedule to work around your desired hours. 


-90% you can work without a webcam. 

-Need to have a quiet place to work. Couple of things you need to get started. 


1) Internet service. Wire connection, comes from cable and modem into computer and laptop. Some won't allow you to use a laptop (batteries die). Most require you to have a PC.


2) You need a quiet space. Don't have dogs barking, loud tv, kids that come in the room. You can lose your job over that. 0 tolerance for things like that. 


3) Old school landline or digital phone line. Regular phone plugs into the wall. or digital phone service, from cable internet provider. no Magic Jack. Landline. They want basic phone line (no call waiting). They have  a softphone that connects to your phone. It rings to your phone. Anyone that tries to call it gets a busy signal. You can take calls through your computer until your shift is over. 

Windows 7,8 and windows 10. Most companies do not allow to use a Mac. Probably only Apple, because they do use work from home agents. 

4) Anti Virus service, they don't play about that. Most have anti-virus but you can get it free from Microsoft (free, security essentials). AVG has free anti virus software freeavg.com 


5) Working USB headset. Handsfree. With a mouth  piece that you can use. I can show you where to go and get these products. Stay tuned. 


Skip, skip


How to improve your skill sets 

1. typingtest.com  I type at 65 wpm. 97% accuracy. Awesome, Auris! 

Now skills Auris has, can you make me some money?


**Xfinity ask later: Do I have cable or DSL ISP? need these to work from home. also how much to add a basic landline?***


**Alex can't use internet while I'm working. How is that going to work? huh?**


That means he can't do school work while I am working or watching cartoons. Which means what for me? I guess I gotta take overnight shift or just shift that I can work during his sleeping hours. IDK.


God, the $9 to $15 an hour scares me. Important for me to be taking the classes while I'm working. That's the most important thing. One brick at a time, like Trapper says. But I do want to do an activity that makes me money and this is it. Back to square one? Or doing square one with a plan this time. I didn't have these resources last year when I started. I got stock trading course and real estate wholesale course. Can do the $100 a month once I bring in some income can learn and keep investing in myself. 


Taking this work from home agent, make that into a reality. Bring in income to pay my bills. Then keep investing into myself. Take classes all day and clean the house as well. ugh, be everything for everyone? No, something has to fall. As soon as you get a job, you are not home and you make it work, can't clean it everyday. one day I came home from work and yelled at mom then yelled some more how come the floor isn't clean. I was so stressed. This is the type of person I didn't want to become. It sucks when people at home want more for us and we can't be more for ourselves. I have spent sometimes this year being really low, hardly could get out of bed. Even yesterday, a part of me wants to be still and not get up and just give up at the littlest inconvenience or not figuring out the plan. I remember the day I stood in the mirror and the mood just wouldn't get better. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up