To-do list

1) Fair Haven, has no washer and dyer right now


-  Tuesday October 20th at 3pm at 948 East Oak St Jesup, GA 31546.


They can pick up my donations: books, clothes, and toys. 


Solution to get my office cleaned out.



2) Ebay, look if I can sell some of these books.  separately, not worth a lot. 


List the books as a lot. come up with the price. Tomorrow 10/13/20



3) The registered agent for a Domestic Profit and Nonprofit Corporation may be:

  • Individual or entity (e.g. LLC, LP, LLP, general partnership, etc.) who resides in this state;
  • Domestic profit corporation, nonprofit corporation, or limited liability company; or
  • Foreign profit corporation, nonprofit corporation, or limited liability company authorized to transact business in Georgia

Use accuro on IG. Building Solution LLC is taken because the person that had it dissolved (not active). funny thing, also a person last name Arias and also in Georgia. 


4) Alaka said save money for leads, buy leads, make money then I can get incorporated. 10/12/20 him and Trevor are hanging out. They will call me back.


5) Jane did her did I study today check in. No! but one step closer. Got things resolved with other things before I start studying. 


6) do pee solution on bed. I keep forgetting. I left Alex's clothes outside. bring it in. tomorrow. if not, wash again.


7 ) tomorrow 1030am call. I don't have the money.. but I have a deep desire to go. I think it will be life changing to just going to gather the funds and go.   then get ready and go to the eye doctor, bring all papers were in the table with the prescription. Alex will get measured too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up