Quadir LIVE

 make life simple. make plans, write it down.


friend was calling me scammer, I was dropping so much knowledge.


I'm building relationship with the bank. people still don't have their credit fixed, scam is still confused about money. 


Teach her how to use that 700 credit score and look good while doing it.  Teaching the people man. why work so hard? when you can 


Go to work, use their money at that job. get that check, start investing. Start doing something. Clients promote you and pushing you out there. everything starts as a dream. 


Some people don't have no hope. Call me up crying. She couldn't do it in 12 years, he did it in 4 days. Who said they could wipe in 4 days? 


Ambition, hussle, your why is going to be different. 


People don't understand that man. help everybody I don't care what you do. I'm a make sure the people straight. if they people are not straight, then I'm not straight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up