You came into my life

 left it in a disarray

come back, get into my good side

and leave again,

with no hint of regret


or the lack of honesty

the lack of regret

compassion


you seemed so in touch with your emotions this time


but oh yeah, how easy it was for you to leave again


and I am here, feeling worthless again


but you are the worthless one,

oh yeah

you! 

you are a piece of shit


something I will never say to your face


but these are my words,

this is my safe space


you treated me without honor


you take my beauty, drink my happy

leave me depleted

and ask for the next fill


worthless

you make me feel

when you leave

I see your value

you don't see it yourself

I am never supposed to be 

with an insecure man

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up