Kerry Chapelle 10/11/20 Sunday RE wholesale

Pre-Qualify sellers:


Last sale price


Purchase tender


Tax delinquency status


Number of properties owner.


If they have never considered selling it or give you a cold no, move on to next person. 


Hey I'm Kerry local real estate investor. i am looking to purchase 2 more more properties. have you considered or looking to sell your house?


Next step, ask questions once they are interested. dig deep into their why. why do they want to sell their property? if its a inheritance.


You are purchasing this property. you are the buyer, if they are not interested in selling, keep it moving. at Walmart they don't convince you to buy toilet paper. 


Jerome- same doubt, young, fearful of prejudged by homeowners. not a confident seller. fearful saying the 'wrong thing.' fearful of rejection.  (tell him to fix that slide)

virtually, none of the stuff is a problem. more distressed a seller, easier the negotiation process is despite your lack of experience. they are so exited to hear you. 

-Shared my pre qualification letter, showed prop stream, and phone script. 

Secret 3, how to get started without a large team or massive marketing budget. 

-Send priority mail on direct marketing campaign. It looks official, like a lawyer sent it to you. 

-One text message to 1k names. people that are interested will contact you first. on the phone with you the quickest. 

Pre qualify over text. bring someone in that went through the curriculum. she took the information and she's coming in. old way- bandit signs, cold calling, gorilla promo.

Rene: walked in, I don't think this is real. Kerry and Runaway make it so simple and very easy that I walked out confident that it was do-able. It's all up to you. broken down to a very simple science. You get in there you like oh, that's it? really? I'm a bubble person, but something like foreign topic I stumbled. I struggled with getting that confidence and talk to people. Propstream came out, when i took the class this wasn't available. 

Kerry: I was pregnant with twins when I got in there. give you your flowers while you can still smell them. you start excuse after excuse, I'm pregnant let me do after, then after they are born, let me wait until they are older. you did it.

Rene: No lie, been where I was. Financially stressed and being pregnant. be smart to be listen to somebody that is like you. Write all notes, note takers are money makers. 

Kerry: the homeowners are nervous like you are. they are verge of losing their house. you never know what's going on with these people and their situation. don't be afraid to tap in and take those notes. first $100 leads of skiptracing on me. If you stay until the end.


Next level: find other people to find properties for me? when they bring me the deal, all I gotta do is close them. These people are already out there. Offer them a way to find side money. Uber and Lyft driver. postal workers, sanitation workers, police officers. mailmen, tap in with them. I got 500 bucks if you bring someone to me that i can sell your property. Make the connecting, give them my number or their number to me. 

Can find them on social media, craigslist, etc.

Make $500 from home ad in craigslist. they only get paid when you close the deal. 

Super grateful for the opportunity? It's another way out. You have to step out your comfort zone because you have to win. 

Offer is $997. work until I get this money. Money, money, money.... Money!!!


WinwithKerry.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up