Schedule

 Monday- laundry, right after we wake up. Waffles for Alex or cereal.

Wrong! 11am switch to speech therapy then conversation with Quiana about Primerica. (said no and we rescheduled)

Today, self care, dress, went McDonalds and food stuff in Dollar General as food solution. Still spent $16. Almost from $20 it would have been for pizza. 

5pm done with food. What's next?

-Interest: Go over Toastmaster speech today and listen to Pathways. 

Target: do that, do pathways. Let's see how much time that takes.


713. Tia wants my charger. I said I'll give it to her when my phone is at 100%. (Gave it to her at 8:10pm.)

Took music break 2 songs JLO.

Checked phone, Rene said to call him back after I write my speech.

Jane sent 2 Wassap voice, listened and replied. Now need full pee, check pad, and drink some water. Trying to find idea I wrote down for speech idea, I have 3 speeches I am going to write 4. 

The only thing I need is to practice saying them out loud. Another day. I want to go from speech to listening to Ray. Prioritizing Toastmasters and book club (both I had to pay for in order to stay).

Go over all the stuff behind the couch. And listen to Ray Principles so you are ready for book club. 

I finished the 4th speech! 8:12pm

Distractions: Tia wants to talk, Rene wants to talk. Jane I responded, check. Mami wanted to talk on Saturday. Marvin said how am I doing?

What do I want to do? Do the Ray Principles audio and listen and be ready for book club. 

I am so happy I have 4 speeches. The last one was a struggle. Next step, is going over Pathways and practicing tomorrow and getting it to 4 to 6 minutes. Maybe I can bring it on the laundry and practice over there? Not a bad idea. 

Tuesday & Wednesday- 

-Ray Principles go over it so that I am ready for book club. 

Thursday book club and Toastmasters speech

Order food? IDK. I need food for those days, no cooking. 

Go all in on Sunshine cook-thing. She is good, the food was good.

Laundry, bring more detergent. It's in the bathtub.

Check clothes on top of stuff.

Have the cash, see if I can get a ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up