Grant Day 11 Part I

Grant: I spent my whole life trying to get my expenses to the lowest. Then one day, I realized I can't get it down anymore! 

Jarrid: Go over again, what we covered in Personal finance day. No one knows money like Grant. Very smart with his money. Guy says, Grant why are you so cheap? I see you drop 7 million on a real estate deal like its nothing but you are afraid of losing $125 at the crap table.

You gotta look at what they did before, not what they are doing now. When you have a bunch of money, its okay to buy a house. When Grant says don't buy a house he's talking to you. Learn the game of money, when you get to 10 million plus, the rules change. It makes sense to buy a house when you have that much money coming in. 

Tim Grover- I like watching the things that he does, what he's doing in social media. From a spectator's position. I hope you guys do the same.


90% of people that come to 10x are business owners. They spend 3k to 10 ticket, flight, hotel, big investment. But these people are having massive changes in their business. One person made 150k when they came back from 10x conference. We have people that make deals during the bootcamp. 

Grant: People ask why do people spend so much to come here? It's not about how much you spend, its what you get. It's those moments, those little things that shift you. So many people get to come in that normally wouldn't be able to afford it. I love that about the virtual bootcamp. 

Jarrid: This is the one where you look at your bank account and say, this worked! This is what you can expect. 


Grant: I was a lone wolf most of my life. I need a coach. i do more sets when someone is there telling me, just one more set, Grant you can do it. Life is difficult. Let me tells you how it gets difficult. When you are alone. Because you are by yourself fighting. 

Book - Road less Traveled (it basically says life is difficult)

There are some things that my life is a little easier. I don't go alone. i did it, it doesn't work. If you are strong and execute by yourself. Get the right person. I'm not talking about the person I sleep with. I pick partners in business for other reasons. I don't sleep with them.

I need a lot of people guide me, direct me, ask me the right questions. This marketplace is going to become very difficult. This thing is going to get ugly, either way it goes. Don't go it alone. You are better in a pack, make sure they all want the same thing. 

Wake up, go hunt for the pack. 10 million 15,000 dollars a month from Cardone Capital. It does make life easier. You are not going to do it alone. 

Have something that pulls you forward. Rather than push you from behind.

Goals- need to be big and giant. If you have a goal big enough, it would change your life. You would walk on glass for 30 miles to get there. If you want to get rid of excuses, the procrastination. The insanity of not prioritizing what is important, all you need is a  big goal. Probably that you can't even reach, mom said there is 600k down the street different lifestyle. I want to take care of them. I will figure out them being by themselves for the next 4 hours. understand me?

Pay American Express cant be the reason. Paying off your house can't be the reason. Why not this goal? I rent homes all over the world. I spend money to go from place to place, run our business. This big 10x goal. If the goal is big enough, the hammer will find the nail. You are the hammer, nail is the target. 

Kid rides bicycle. You are going to hear the rules of success. My brother would tell me what not to do. of course that is where I went, I went to the crack. the point is what you focus on, in a positive or negative way. You end up going that way. People call it the law of attention, I don't call it that.

We all know people that are positive and meditate and end up with nothing. You could end up with a best selling book and it doesn't make any money. I would make money if I'm the top movie maker, not necessarily. Once you win academy award, you don't win anymore. 

One person, gets a ring spends rest of life talking about it. 

I've been studying success just like you. I was looking at the boss, the king, the don, the capo. the head of the household, the leading character. Why? Because that is in you. 

Discipline, fortitude, courage. That speaks to people, you want to save your family. You want to be the superhero to your kids. But it requires a system folks. 

Batman was rich. He bought the equipment. He didn't have any special skills. Ironman, was a rich dude! 

Q: Does money buy friends? Grant: no. 

Handle rejection. gotta die to go to heaven. characteristics that can be developed. I guarantee you. 

How do I get momentum? I know people that are disciplined but don't know how to get momentum. 

You guys like list. Maybe that is why 10 commandments are popular. Tell me what to do! You can keep telling people what not to do, but eventually you have to tell people what to do. 

I need to know where I am going. Stay away from the drugs. tell me what to do!

The more they worry, the more the players get hurt in the NFL. more injuries last year than any other year. I tell my girls, go towards danger. Come spend 3 days with me. 

People wonder, what does he do when he has nothing to do? Not the one on the camera, what is he really like? get around some people that breed discipline. There is nothing I say that I am not willing to do. We must do what we teach.

Accountability- if you cant measure it, you can't move it. This is what changed me with money. We'll get you accountable with your money. The more important the statistic is, everything that is important in this company, we have a graph. I go into anxiety. Graphs will solve your anxieties. Any graph can be lifted, driven up or down by people. They do not just happen. 

Hey have you met Alex? look at his graph. The graph doesn't lie! I can trust Alex because I know the graph show 

Sabrina is doing 2 hours of fighting. under 3 days did scuba classes. I'm telling you, give the kid a graph. something they can measure. the media lies, momma lies, graph do not lie. People that refuse graphs, they have problems. I don't tell my kids what not to do, I tell them what to do.  They monitor their own sugar consumption and TV watching. 

You show me anything that works, I will look into it. If it moves my graph, I'll read it. Any God will want me to read something that makes me better. Managers that don't have graphs are not managers.

Those that buy programs, if its not moving the graph either you don't understand it or its not working for you. Decide what protein you are going to eat. You cant try everything. Commit to something for some period of time. If you to Tony Robbins one  week, me one week. It gets confusing. 

Find who and what lifts a graph and double down. What worked. what table is paying? Vegas! why you think no one at the table? they in the room crying. 

Notice how we think, I don't belong at that table. 


The more you spend, the more you win. I have never made a good deal paying less. cheap and fast you cant get quality. McDonalds. If it's easy its probably not that good for you. 


Grant: 10 past years I've had my breakthroughs. I was in Capri, Italy. I made a decision, I am no longer staying in the cheap places. Where I can meet someone and they will give me a lift. I was at swimming pool, I could tell he was a baller. He was used to wine, Rolls Royce kind of guy. I asked him, what do you do for a living? I own all the parking meters in the Eastern Soviet Block.

I'm like damn, cashflow. You will n ever meet that guy in the Holiday Inn. I'm like dang, I am this close to a guy that made a different decision than the decisions I grew up with. 

5 pillars 

1. financial intelligence

2. marketing genius- must become a genius in marketing. 

3.sales and closing- someone in the company. how to multiply and execute on that customer. 

4. executor

Grant: I'm great at 1,2,3. rest to the team and i have mentors. 

5 wealth categories:

1. poverty- grew up poor, no way to get out. Rest of neighborhood doesn't change. 

2. jus getting by- single mom, husband wife, probably don't travel, can never get ahead, argue who wins the election. you made 16k. you made 98k in Cali, moved to NY. 

3. comfortable- got out of #1 and #2 but I'm good. I don't want to travel. who wants to go to Bora Bora? no one wants to do that. 

4. country club rich- trap. set of golf clubs every 3 years. always looks good. cars are paid for. he tells everybody. this guy secretly has 2 little private thoughts all the time. what if something happens and what if I really went for it? mentally in step 1. He knows he hasn't done everything he could do.

5. true wealth, financial, willing to take new things. Glen Sterns, we got something in common. he's done a lot of things I've never done. his company grew #1 wholesale lender in America. He helped million to reach homeownership. Is that good? We gotta talk! Glen Stearns, I can feel that we will be friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up