Quadir

SCAM

Still scared about money.

Do a 15 minute consultation.

Get credit, buy stuff, sell it, and then by swiping you get the cash rewards, you get the points!!!!

Once you buy property you will always add to it and it will never depreciate.

Buy some real estate!

girl: invest in yourself!

Quadir: go wholesale, pay for contracts. make 25k, 35k. So many ways to make money, just gotta educate yourself!

Psmillan_

you can have a free skill and sell it. 

If you have a great idea, make a little money on the side. Get a Ebook. Make a Ebook.

I can make a Ebook on fiver. All you gotta do is type it up, and someone can make it for you.

You gotta put yourself out there. Some people are not putting out there even showing their face. 

Attention attracts money. 

Staying consistent, posting, posting. who cares if you say something wrong?

Nobody is going to be good in the their first video. It was 

If you don't have money, get your credit right, so that you can have credit.

Money is cool, but credit is power. You can walk to places. they will look at your different, once you have credit. She has what? 

When you make a business or work a business, find a way to replace yourself. We are not going with ifs, and, if it's not going to happen. 

Create a business, systemize it, replace yourself. Create another business. All you gotta do is promote it, monetize it. 

Lady: You gotta just put yourself out there. I've been opening up more. their posts go up more too. The memes, the post. You write something that makes sense. People repost it. Hashtags, location, all that stuff. 

Quadir: I be catching eyes. I'm 20 I got goals in place.  Don't be scared to chase your dreams.

Lady: I used to be right at people on my story.

Quadir: But you have to. you gotta come at people, you are not telling them your story. I woke up, educated myself and changed my mindset. This is you!

lady: you still in the same position? Ya'll seen the progress so why you still not taking action?

**Action: do 15 minute consultation with Quadir. Ask if we could barter. I could edit his Ebook, he could remove the 1 collection on my credit. **

Now, go get charger from Tia, do laundry, contact Quadir on 15 minute consultation, then do Zoom call at 9pm with Ivan O. (learn his name)

Then work on living room, they are going to pick up donations tomorrow. Can just give away the stuff I already put away but it will be good to get rid of most of that stuff though.

Call Tia, ask if she can send me money.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up