Runway LIVE 10/15/20

** I realized I shouldn't have talked to that guy that long. He is not going to get me closer to my goals. I don't need to talk to someone that is not where I want to be.***

As a dog can't wake up tomorrow and be cat. A cat can't wake up tomorrow and be a dog but we are a human being, we can be anything.

You talking to friends that aren't adding any value.

Some of you have a spouse that is an anchor to your life, because of the emotional connection you are afraid to let them go. 

Laying down next to somebody that's not there person that is bringing more value to your life, still allow the relationship to continue and to go on. You know that there's thing you have to do but you still settle.

As long as you settle and allow this to go on, you will always have what you have. the moment you say, I am not accepting this no more.

I was broke, I had to say to myself. I'm not accepting broke anymore. I'm living in abundance. Money goes easily, frequently to me.

My thoughts take me wherever I want to go in life. 

When you meet people, ask him what's your goals. we be on here for another 2 hours the things I want to accomplish. you meeting people that don't nothing out of life. if you around people that don't want nothing out of life what are you going to have?

Discipline equals freedom. 

Disciplines weigh ounces, regret weigh tons. what would have happened if you took action? What outcome would have been? richest place in the world is the graveyard. with their dreams still inside them. someone in the graveyard right now thought about Uber, amazon, etc. I want to die empty, create memories. Go to the grave and like I got all my ideas, creativity. I'm very cautious around the people I have around. I have talked to nobody but people I add to their live or I add to their live. Do an audit on your phone. What are they talking about? me and Neo don't have negative conversations. 

Auris, you need discipline. You work with order. Set a schedule for your time and a budget for your money. How to do this? Pray on it, Auris. If you don't know, ask. 

Set a time to go to sleep, a time to wake up. A time for Alex to watch TV, a time for him to read. Get the book back from Tia. 

Auris, work on the closets tomorrow same thing. Throw out things that are not getting you to your goal. 

1 hour of learning. learning lunch each week. This is what is working for me this week. 

This post is my vision board, when I go to my IG. I see all this positivity. All this wealth going on in my life. These posts are for me. I don't want to follow nothing that I don't want to reciprocate. 

We here to pass information, to pass information, to love and then to experience. We have to learn and then we gotta educate and then just love. 3 reasons on why we here. 

It's okay to desire things. Don't put anyone down for their shortcomings because they don't want things. 

There's more out of life than what you could have. I went to the conferences paying 5k, 10k. When I see people on the LIVE that I want to be in their level, I tap in. i am just like you. I stayed disciplined and consistent. When you are in the room with those people your life change. You cant be around people making 6 figures a month and don't pick up their habits. 

I'm still a student to the game. I take an hour everyday and learn something. I need to be more relentless than I was before. 

Go over and above for other people, what do you do for yourself? Vow to yourself you have to hold yourself accountable. 

My non negotiable is I am not going to go another day without having my back office delegated. that means for me I have virtual assistants. I have that fully delegated. before work gets started, have it fully delegated. before the day even starts. I'm not gonna chill. I'm not gonna let a 100 percent be a 90 percent day of work. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up