Grant Cardone Part 2

Clean up your thinking. if you thinking a relationship is hard, it will be harder. you think money is scarce, due money is everywhere. people have money some people have given up on money.

I can't spend 1500, 100k, the numbers are not real. the #1 could have the value of #4 and someone decided that it doesn't. its all made up. this watch there's 25 of these watched in the world. idk what its worth. I know somebody is going to give me more money than I paid for it. whatever, its all made up. 

The price is made up. its too much money, how can you get money when you say something costs too much money? you cant buy price. its not what you pay. i can purchase a watch, I pay a price. Is it worth it? prob not. 

1. What will it do for me once I spend the money

2. What am I saying about money when I don't buy?

15k. lot of money, what if it made you 15 million. What if 15k would save a person you love's life? 

Money is a seed. 

What you look for is what you will see. Stub your toe. your gonna stub it again. I hope I don't stub it again, dang man i did it twice. I am a damn victim.

You made that price impossible every time I complain about that price. Every time you do that to someone else, you are doing it to yourself. 

I was in pueblo. I made more money than one day that in other people doing shows will ever make than while they were there. in sales its sell or be sold. You gotta fix your idea on this money thing.

Your product and service is not too expensive.  Their money problems are your money problems. 

Your customer is not cheap. They are not cheap....you are.

Floyd spends money and expects people to pay him money. he's undone the poverty thinking. and did it without an education. I'm good at one thing, fighting, then promoting then good at people that can pay me the money. 

It's all made up. completely fabricated. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 its all made up. Any slight interest, give them a proposal. ask hard questions. Knowing not one question can blow a deal.

Mistakes- not asking quality questions. 

Are you a decision maker? only primary, solitary, decision make in your household. 

Even though you are the decision maker. doesn't mean you have the confidence to make the decision by yourself. would you anyone else you would get involved, even though you are the decision maker? men will tell you I am the decision maker. the truth is he never made a  decision maker without checking with his wife.

I my house, I make decisions without here. in your case what is it? excellent. Would you like him to get involved. #2 not getting real answers. My sales people do this all the time, they ask but they don't get an answer for us. 

Jane, how much cash do you have on the bank?  More than a $100 or less. More than $250 or less? more. Wow, more than $250. More than a million. No.

Less than 500k. what sign are you by the way? Aquarias its must be 485k dollars. I think it is. I'm getting this number. your in there. I'm gonna keep probing and probing, if she was over the desk I probably would have gotten a real answer from her. Get real answer. 

#3 Relevant questions.

#4 not listening. You ask questions you don't even write it down. Phone sales for a living. I'm always writing down what they say. Not what they said exactly. 

How many of you don't trust me? how many think I'm just trying to sell you something. Put your hands up (interesting they are at the conference and they still have that thought).

What of how much I told you you believe? 50%. You think I'm full of shit don't you? I do. Boom! now we have a conversation.

Network marketing, how much do you think its a scheme, a scam, a pyramid. Unspoken objection is #1 that you don't convert someone that is interested. We are trying to change when you walk out into the public. That's your black Amex, its on the ground. Go get it. 

You are generous because you can be. You know you can get out into a marketplace, get attention, and convert attention to money.

Not digging, you gotta dig. Why not? Another reason. Give me one more. You can do better than that. Who wants me  to close them right now? 

Matt, moved down to Houston, near galleria 5 minutes south. Grant: we put together an offer to get involved after this. 3 workshops, then mastermind right here in Miami. 16k bucks. normally 60 grand. I didn't know about it, and let's do it. Brandon comes on, say say your story. you made 60 last year. how much did you make last month> 250k. and saved so far? 750k. he went all in on Grant Cardone. Told him to move out of NJ and move to Houston and save on taxes, and there he is. 

If I show up on time are they more likely to? yes. If he sees me in the bathroom and I clean the water around the sink, is he more likely to? yes.

How do you make a client? You make them a client. Only convert through a transaction. convert money.

People to go Harvard and never learn none of this. waht if this was natural to you? Like waking up and getting out of bed. Waking up and beating. What if this was a responsive muscle? 

Not finding out what you value. What does Auris want? What is it that you value so much. Why do you want to do this? Why buy Ferrari for 300k and give nothing to charity. What does he value? 

7. not discovering how they make decision. Elena makes decision different than I do. I do an analytical thing. You put 2 people together you better know this about each other, how do I make decisions how do I make decision, figure this out. one goes fast, other slow and boom you go nowhere. 

You want to blow up and one want to manage money. accountants are never involved in my decision making. we'll bring the accountant 75 days into the 90 days. Sure wish you would have told me. If I talked to you I would have never done this. 

Create this mess. market, convert, and count it later. accounting means counting. not creating. 

8. These are mistakes. not asking questions to close a deal. how can we make sense of it? let's do it anyway. 

People vote for people that are confident. I need to convince you that I can do it. That I will do it. and that is what you trust.  Ask hard questions.

Why are you interested in my services?

What results are you looking to get from my book?

What brought you here? 

Here is a couple:

I got it, I'm with yah. (smile)

Are you the primary decision maker? they will tell you they are but they are not

When was the last time you made a decision involving this much money?

Who else is involved rather than yourself

When is the last time you invested 15 grand. second if he's ever made the decision. 

I can fly, papa. well, jump! second part is different than the first part. Have you made the decision. when have you made a decision that is this size.

Why are you doing this at this time? if on phone, why did you call me today. why did you agree to see today? why now?

Why did you come this weekend? Alaka called me I was going to be in a conference. why today. why this weekend. what is it that you guys want now that you didn't want 3 months ago. drill down on this. why me? why did you call me? could have called 50 other real estate agents, why me, why today, why didn't you put it off until next year? they are going to tell you exactly how to close them.

How could you possibly make sense of an investment this size? 

he could tell you, I am the guy and he's not. I'm the second man. not bad if you are in the right vehicle. you gotta ask hard questions. they show you who you need to be in front of. 

5. Is there any reason you would change your mind?

If you don't they wont. if you don't spend 15k neither will they. If you don't spend it, you can't get it. number 6, how liquid are you at this time? 

Invest your money before you pay your taxes folks. Telling you man, invest your money, pay your taxes later. You got years to pay taxes. If you believe yourself. Pay myself before I pay Sam. If he invested his money correctly he wouldn't pay Sam. 

7. Smoker question: Why didn't you buy the product? Why haven't you done it? Why haven't you made a decision? 

8. When was the last time you spent 400k dollars? When was the last time you bought a house for a million bucks. 250k on some lotion. you bought your wife a bag that costs 15k. when was the last itme you invested 15k in yourself.  Remind me of a time when they did and they didnt die. 

tehy were trying to get 10,000 for this charity. When was a last time you gave any money to any charity? 3 minutes later worte check for 100 grand. He felt good about it, 10k is not gonna change anything. 

9. How much do you believe what I am sharing with you?


Come to Miami and spend 10 questions on you. Everytime you have an interest you need to bounce. You will convert. 

10.Any reason you change your mind?

Have you heard enough to make a decision? 2 day sales workshop, money workshop. we sit down with you and show you how to execute on these things while we are with you. it can make you millions. have you heard enough? you don't want to overpitch something and lose somebody and decided in their mind that i want to change my life. he was broke. he had no money, no credit, slept on airbed. Aero bed. wife, great job, business, 2 kids. money that is invested, great income but he is doing what I am sharing with you today. 


Jarid: page 70. pick 3. have you heard enough to make a decision?


AHA: Auris, create a product. Grant broke down yesterday how he sold his first book. 

selling and closing. asking hard questions. Quantify how much you would be worth to you? 

10 minutes right now. Wrap out here, quick workout session. Go here in a few minutes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up