Grant Event 10.25.20 Part 1 (Breakfast session)

15k a month in passive income.

You can make it as number 2. 

The only thing that I did, I got the right information. I found the right vehicle.

I busted my ass. 

B: Every year surveys. How engaged are you in the job that you work in? 

2/3 of the workplace are disengaged. 

You will learn to earn and build the confidence to do your own thing.  

The program starts today, we are doing a welcome lunch. That is when the program starts. Cherry Hamilton, COO. Makes it organized, operate the organization.

I'm the idea person, everything that happens after sales is made is a disaster. Cherry is the organization Ninja. She does a session. I have a topic about sales call. Brandon comes in and teaches. We got programs. 15k to help do an overview of business. Access to bring 

B: 1 get paid 8k per 1 hour of.  We are bringing scale. We are not having the subordinates make those phone calls. Actively scaled to bring this to you. The people that have trained it. That is really what you need to learn. 

Who is the one doing the workshops? It's the extension of the Grant Cardone Team. 

Jarid: Grant is idea, and we get into implementation. Allen and I run the marketing workshop. Grant is not the doer. We are the people that we make it work behind Grant. That's why he said the team is so important. Grant could not have done in Pueblo if he did it on his own. First thing is he got a team in the things that he is not good at.  Todd: sales workshop, 

Expertise by function by my team members. Weekly mentoring and coaching. 

Final thoughts. Mindset. 1 minute each. Lots of reasons why. Last thought. 

Confused mind will always find reasons to not taking actin and move forward. If there is any more evidence, we are locked and fully invested. Imagine what we are going to do every single day for a year. 

Jarid: 100x your money. Ingrain into your mind it would change your life forever. Anytime you catch yourself hearing reasons why something does not work, think of reasons why it can't work. Do not finish the sentence (it could not work). Ask: how could it work? how can I make it happen? You will force yourself to see the way things would work. 

Make you significantly more valuable in the marketplace. Best investment you made in yourself to make yourself more valuable.

NAPKIN FROM YESTERDAY:

Ivan Oberon, part time work. remote, can do from home. Sales is Transfer in enthusiasm. Ed Mylett is owner of the company. He gets to come in and talk with us, we have access, he gets on our coaching call. We have access, that in itself is valuable. 

Do they train and help in personal development? I think he mentioned it. He said you have greatness in you it just has to be pulled out. 

There does need to be licenses I would have to get. Not a financial planner, but teach others how to have tax free wealth, vehicles unlike 401k? There are other ways to save for your kid's college. You learn this, you teach it to others. Convert them to save and protect themselves, their future income. Underserved people.

Tuesday 9pm we have a Zoom meeting. Gotta do bedtime at 10am.

Quiara: You do have to go into your warm market, family and friends, then you work their referrals. I'm not interested in that part. I want a company that already has done the marketing and has the pipeline. All I gotta do is start. I will convert cold leads to warm leads. I am not intimidated by that. 

Whole life versus term life. Whole life assumes you will be broke for the rest of your life. We teach them differently. You can do term life (over my head as I am not educated about this topic). I think I told her that. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up