Divine Queen Aftermath

 actionable steps:


being a great mother is more than just providing (where my mind is always at)


I am great at the other stuff that I always wanted (him knowing he is loved and asking him what he thinks and how he feels, etc). We walked miles today and he puts up with my life but I was thinking how I always thinks no one wants to suffer.


I was thinking of that as we were walking. My son does it all with me and I always want a partner that is able to take the walk, take the long way and not complain. Alex did that. when we got home and I asked him about it, he said he didn't like that. Driving is easier. But I was more stressed out. But I was carrying Yomeiry's load and Tia's load back then. Next time I drive, I will have better boundaries. Assist myself and put my energy towards becoming the best me I need to be. Get to my goals and destination. 


So I have the good stuff (emotional) But i always disregard it because I'm always thinking about the providing part. I am grateful for everything thought. Thank you Lord you have provided this rest so that me and my son we can have this foundation for our relationship. I want him to know he is loved and I am always there for him. No matter what. Just like God, you are and have been there for me. Amen.


Wake up, hug Alex and speak something over him.


I think its time for me to take out the Alex affirmations and teach it to him. For him to start doing it. We are going to do it everyday. Done and done.


I like the confession thing one family did, every Friday he spoke over their children. I thought that was nice. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up