Chris Johnson LIVE

Took me 24-25 years to find out, make money by selling something.


I never knew that! everyone trades their time for money. 


Social Media, big room eventually people will connect. A few years you couldn't just start out and just start a watch companies, now you can get a supplier, go to another manufacturer, get contest for your logo. This stuff is more straightforward than you ever thought.


The information is out there. But distractions are out there too. I felt like I was lied to my whole life. Life doesn't have to be stressful when it comes to finances. It made me want to talk to people more about this type of stuff. 


Why you start a watch movie? I was traveling Europe, I would find a mall and buy watch. I spent $500 on a watch. If I buy them, I know other people do too. I went on google. Found out how to design watched on above illustrator. Eventually got to China, but that is how it all started. why not design myself and buy form me? I was a consumer in this field. 


What if you are not sure what to sell? See what you spend your money on. Log on into your bank and see. For me, if I had more money, clothes would be it. So Linda makes sense.

What if you don't want to sell, be a business owner?

What businesses can I invest in?  Invest into index fund, or companies. You can like your practice. If you like your job, invest into someone else's business. Don't let that money sit in the bank. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up