Pat LIVE 10.09.20

Stop listening to people that aren't where you want to be.

Choose who we are taking advice from. do you want to be like your parents?


Stop listening to yourself. I created that I'm too young to look at properties. That was all in my own head. Now I've been doing RE for a year and now I don't even have to think about it. 


Pat- I am enough is my affirmation. you are enough and you have enough. You value doesn't change depending on what situation happens to you. Even when things go where you don't want to go. 


Share the information. because it delivered me, so I know it can deliver somebody else. You deserve to be better, to become more and do more. Transform the relationships in my life. I don't operate in a scarcity mindset. We become hoarders of information.


Analysis paralysis. We sit on it. I wish I could do that, I just can't find that thing to keep me moving. I had to I am powerful, I am limitless. I have to start breaking the cycle of defeat within myself. so we don't feel weak into other people. We always be full to live. We have to be hungry for what we have. We have to find that hunger. 

Keith, talk what you had to push through. It was difficult being young everyone is older. 20 years old, everyone said market is going to crash. maybe it will, maybe I am not good at this stuff, maybe I am too young. They don't know your blueprint. We used to get kicked out every year. They don't know the things that yo walk through. They don't know, they haven't been in your shoes to walk through. They don't know how much pain you have overcome. don't allow someone to have an opinion for your goal. 


Just because its not going at your rate doesn't mean it's not happening. millionaire by 30. It was a cliche thing that I heard. My success has no time line. If you are patient with yourself and you understand abundance, what you have right now is enough. You have enough and you are enough. You are powerful and you are enough. I appreciate your existence. You are important, you are valuable, you are worthy. Be protective over your peace and your power.

You become attacked, circumstances come around you. I have been such in a place that was doing a lot of going, but not a lot of getting. I don't see nothing happening from me. I had to change from what I see to how I see. I had to step out of my own way. Self- assessment, truly battle is within ourselves. I am prosperous, happy, great, wise. I am attractive positive people and positive experiences into my life. I am successful. You have to program yourself every single day. 


Kevin: You have to do these daily affirmation. You are programming that into your brain. I am grateful for the adversity I have experience in my life. If you have anxiety and stress, you can't be grateful at the same time as anxiety. Be grateful everyday. It's important. Every successful person does this. 


Gratitude: if we don't appreciate what we have already. You are not ready to receive things in the future. Be grateful with our situation. I have all that I already need. Anything extra that comes into my life is an overflow. I make do with what I have. 

Am I worthy? adding value? Am I doing what I am supposed to be doing? When someone talks down to you, when job fires you, you question your worthiness. You still have value with or without what comes into your life. You can build and become anything.


Be very very cautious to what you listen to. Training your subconscious mind with different things that are going to be empowered. That conversation with friends. All they call and talk about is what is going wrong, nothing that is going right. Keep you moving, keep you fired up. Hang around with winners and winning mentality. Push you to your full potential. 


When you are the lowest point of your life, you have the absolute greatest value within you. We are the solution. We got train our mind everyday. 


Thought: I only moved 45 minutes away. The family never visited. That is all it took. they were not big on traveling, comfortable only staying there. Mom never thought to drive after work or anyone else. Some people just don't want it bad enough. 

No one is going to come save you. You already a millionaire you gotta unlock it. You are waiting for that job, waiting for that person to come into your life. You are messing up, you gotta go out there and do it. 


Every step is worthwhile. We want to see who is going to endure and last. Train ourselves to push past the pain. You already going through the pain. Already going to the store. 


What are you willing to give up to go up?

Keith: friends , family. 


Pat: We are willing to go overtime for my employer but not for ourselves. I started going overtime for me. Let me make sure I am full first. Today is Friday, 4th quarter, 2020 is not over yet. Take this as an advantage. We don't have bad days, we have character building day. Building you into the person you need to be. Now is your time, Now is your change, get in the game and go ahead and grab 


I want this to be a community where we get to our goals. We all deserve it. We all can win. We all can help each other. I want you to know and understand. This is something that is meant for you. You are here for a reason. You have a purpose, a why.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up