Grant 10.25.20

Who's gonna buy your partner a trip?

Who's gonna take care of your kids?

Where do you want to travel to for a month? Thailand.  Who is going to pay you for it?

Who's got my money?

Who needs to know me?

10,115.100 clients and what is the message. I need to craft to get their attention.

Communication. How do we convert them so that they become a customer. How do we keep converting them? So that we scale, a business. So you can go to the Thailand. And I can take people with me, ,my son.

Who wants to go to St Barbs with me? 

Money is only useful when you use it. When you donate to your charity, to a business, give it to someone. It becomes valuable only when you use it. 

No wake up moment. thousands of decisions. Everyday you gotta put comb the beard, put on makeup. Otherwise you sink down. First thing I do everyday is write my goals down. Where am I going? Its not a to do list. Where am I going next? Constantly going next. When are we going to break through? she says okay but where are you going?

100s of breakthrough moments. I had one this morning. you gotta keep waking up saying what am I breaking through next?

35 years in Real estate I've never lost a penny. I will never lose money investing in me, my business, and real estate.

Most grateful for? Grant; marriage, my 2 kids, my health, that i have an audience. my staff. Cherry Hamilton helps me everyday. Jarid, grateful for him. Brandon, Natalie. Pete Vargas helped us in this conference. The ballers that acme in there. Johnny the camera guy, Francisco. Im grateful for God, creator, grateful that I never quit. I didn't know 10x was gonna happen for me when i was 35 years old. My dad all he did was work. He worked hard and showed me what that looked like. My mother taught me how to live on nothing. Grateful that I've had enough success that maybe I can be an inspiration to other people.

What's not on the list: money, plane. that is just the result.

Sick of the feel good life coaches. I want more than feel good. I want to be able to do good. Do good. 400 grand in Cardone Capital, one she has the money. it will pay her forever until we sell the property. 

Charge more for personal training services? spend time with us at the accelerator. Ask more money and bigger product lineup. I have 1 product that has 3 different prices on the internet. Someone will transact on all 3 this weekend. 

Hardest decision of my life? probably this lawsuit. I dug it and I said I'm gonna fight now. fight until the end. That really got my attention. this lawsuit, 2008 for 60 million. No warrant, no substance, nothing to the guy they were trying to hold me hostage. I went nuclear. and then I had to decide how to come back off the ledge. I had to eat my pride. Even thought this is completely wrong i gotta eat it and swallow it.

Talk to your little man, do not use drugs. Do not play with any of these drugs out there today. kush, sticky, you can't separate your finger after touching it. all the other drugs out there. If you could stay away form all them. do it in 1 or 1.5 years because its complete waste of time. 4. learn how to communicate with people and you will be fine. 6. learn 2-3 other languages. 

I have to think about it.

Sure, you are right.

I gotta check in with God on this.

I'm with you, you should. you probably have.

you checked with him before you came here and that's how you got here. 

I learned how to close deals faster and it gave me confidence.

This is why she fell in love with me. 

Should I market or hire staff?

8 years spent nothing on marketing. create energy. Youtube is overlooked but behemic monster in the internet space. 3 videos a day on Youtube. plus live, plus Facebook, Instagram. we will show you how to do it. we will sit down with you, who's your target market. what is the message, and create the video in our classroom. 

Start with Youtube. 6-8 minutes and do content out of those 6 minutes. 

How am I gonna find time to do this? You don't even need people to do this. Way later, start spending money. I'm not in the likes business. or impressions. I'm trying to get to the bank. that's why you don't see me at the country club. 

Network marketers: quit hiding the fact that you are a network marketer. recraft your pitch. 3. have a group of people around you. all they do is hang out with network marketers. they are already in the network. everyone you want is outside the network. 

4. if you cant convert your friends and family, how are you going to convert a stranger. I'm gonna insist they buy my stuff or take them off my life. I called my sister you haven't bought my book! you love me? yes! what's the last 4 of your credit card number! Do your step dad twice. You can't get them to buy something from you? list of people you are not leaning on. 

Some of you have been told don't mix business and family. Don't talk to strangers, also told. put those 2 together now you understand why you are in the situation that you are in. 

The goals that are don't matter to you will fall off the list. you cant write it down on your list tonight.

Write them at night and in the morning. 

The complexities of one individual are enormous. The complexities of 2 people its even more. Got everybody in the same page. Particularly when you are already on the bus. me and Elena were not on the same page. It didn't happen until 2008. You need to put the relationship under so much stress. Hit bottom to come together. 2008 did it for me. Am I married, we got a kid coming? Leman just collapsed. Put the kid off. No. I was upper class, failed down to middle class and was scared of falling into poverty and not taking care of my family. I am not going down again. Comfort is what kills you.

You cant fall from poverty .you can fall out of the middle.  Targets are things that I can do today. I acquire x numbers of new customers out of this conference. That's how I defined it. if you are a football player, the target is to win the game today. The goal is probably to win the Superbowl. The goal is not something I can achieve today, its why I am playing today. 

200k views, $100 for first person that answers it. Assume that no one saw it. ain't nobody saw your post. People call me i saw your post. Assume they didn't see it. Assume they saw nothing. Most people are not even present. Brandon's information is so simple that it becomes complicated. They don't hear because they are #6 so they are not present in #2. They are lost in #1 so they cant hear #3.

Donald trump is brilliant marketer. Obama and Regan was like this. They repeated messages, over and over and over again. "I'm gonna make America great again" Trump put it on flag and hat and t-shirt. No solution by the way. Knowing the public is unconscious. You haven't repeated the message enough. Last one didn't work because you didn't say 7,000 times.

Husband doesn't want to.

Do you not believe in me? I didn't know that about you. he's just scared. what if you get 10 million payoff. you get to say 

Why did we get married? You ain't paying for it. grant got me some credit. its 997 a month. Worth thing is file bankruptcy we broke. Trump did it. And it didn't cost us anything. bankruptcy and we don't have to pay it back. My kids are homeschool, make sure they are confident, education, multiplication. Simplicity of life. Add, long enough. That's what your husband is here for. Multiply now. 

IF YOU LIVE IN THIS PLANET, YO UWILL BE WORKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE. BILL GATES HAS TO PLEASE OTHER PEOPLE. OTHERWISE, HE WONT BE ABLE TO TALK YOU GUYS INTO THE VACCINE.

I WORK FOR LOTS OF PEOPLE. I WORK FOR YOU GUYS TODAY. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up