Lunch with Runway

2-3 cook meal and ate, Runway live. He and Kerry were having lunch. Done. 

Runway:

Start right so that you don't have to start over!

Kerry: Turn everything into an avalanche. 

Runway: What entertains your trains you. 

I always feel like whoever is supposed to be here is supposed to be here.  If it was easy, everybody would be here. Everybody don't care about getting to the next level in level. Focusing on goals, personal development. becoming the best self so that they can be their best self and their bank account.   If I'm watching something I want to listen to something that is going to improve my life. 

I want to be in the game! That's entertainment for me! People excited over sports, what did he do off the field? 

Kerry: It's easy to criticize when you are on the sidelines. go home and face your own shortcomings. Sit in crowd, nameless and faceless and just boo people. for some reason, that uplifts people.

runway: Knows all the stats for Dallas cowboys, every championship, stats, playbook.  When it comes to running a business, he knows nothing. I'm gonna be a diehard fan for me, and my last name and my family because that's what I am playing for. 

He is so die hard, he argues with rivals. you can put same energy into credit, stocks, business, things that can add value to you. it's the same thing, same process. A lot of people that work hard and mess up the talented people up.

Kerry: hard work combined with passion. Credit game is crazy. It goes right along, credit and real estate go like peanut butter and jelly.

Runway: I don't think they are ready for the credit part. "I don't think you ready for this jelly!"

Let's put a date on it. When you want to see the credit vs real estate. Let's do it!

Runway: Instagram only sees 13% of my genius. 

Kerry: Stay persistent. other ways to find properties. Keep looking at the sheriff's sale list. Try to connect with some cash buyers first. Find out what areas they are looking at, at an area where deals are plentiful and scoop up one deal for yourself. 

You are a winner because of you! I'm just here to push you to realize. You gotta go out there and get it yourself. I'm here so assist you any way that I can. 

Kerry: Nubian King is coming out of me. It's official, skin is popping!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up