Haley 10/13/20 10:30am appointment

Masterclass, 6 months program spend once a week, 2 hour zoom class. $26k. It's for people that want to take their annual income and make it their monthly income. I have a lot of paradigms that we can help you shift. 


****Your intuition, is screaming at you (I find it hard to get the life insurance sales license). A little bit of coaching, it is hard to achieve the kind of success you want to achieve when you don't like what you are doing. ******


What free resources are you doing? Youtube, etc. We even have an opportunity to train you to be a coach.  


What I think you would help me. I can help you outside the Masterclass.I commend you for taking action. You left that environment, you changed it.  Results haven't manifested yet but you are moving. 


I recommend that you get laser focused on what you invested in. What you pay, you get back exactly what you invest: time and money. 


6 minute $139 goal setting program. You get video from Bob every month. 10x multiple streams of income. virtual platform. 


$249 a month. Comes with live zoom calls with Bob and senior team,  training and development. Very real time. affiliate opportunity comes in. refer 4 people and it's free. comes with 3 self study program, replays from seminar. It pays for itself. 


If you are prepared to invest the time, I would recommend it. Maybe not even right now. Focus next week, what I have already invested in. I could 4 refer and its free. 


Can do it for a month, see how it goes. it pays 100% definitely. Succeeding in a high level already. Your network equals your networth. This is my cell phone, text and call me. I like to help women like you.


$249 what is the time commitment, calls are different times of the day every week. It varies. every Thursday at 9am eastern time, highly recommend it. $249 covers one month. Cancel at any time. you can lock in at 30 days.


I really appreciate you. run to another call, keep me posted. get through what you have already invested in and get back to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up