TRAPPERS BOOK CLUB

 8.11.20  Watching it on Facebook on my own time.

Ray Dalio, Principles

You have to learn first, then decide. Pg 236

Learning must come before deciding, brain stores different types of learning. knowledge - affect realities- affect your decisions. 

Life will not stop challenging us. The part that hurts us more is if we don't recognize that we will be challenged and the challenge comes and we are not prepared for adversity. Not being prepared for adversity is the worst thing that can happen. Some pockets of life, everything is working, flowing. then things started happening. bro passed way, depression, then I had going on. A lot at one time that I had to step back. For me, because I was strong in my faith it was time to back up. New anointing in my life, reprogram myself. Slight overwhelmed. the God in me is low. I gotta refill. 

Putting comfort ahead of success produces worst results for everywhere. biggest hinderances to our success is the comfort zone. So much truth to that. It's what stagnates success, comfort. Keeps us from going to the next level. What parts to read? I'm just going to buy. 

Tough love is effective to receive great work and great relationships.  How many people you know you tell them the truth and they turn away? My mom is like that. 

Don't fall into the trap of wishing life was different than what it is. Instead embrace your reality and...

READING

Ray: Part 3: Work Principles

This big deal, knowing and dealing with the truth. important to not get hung up on the emotions that can distract you from the big deal. 

One way on inside and one way on the outside, do not have integrity. that is duality.

they become conflicted and lost touch with their own values. aligning with what you say and what you feel, which make you more successful.

You will be drawn to people and places that are honest. having nothing to hide, reliefs stress and builds trust.

Never good reason to bad mouth people behind their back. worst thing you can do (next to being dishonest). 

Don't let loyalty to a person get in the way of mission of the company. 

Openly explore what is true. Difficult for people to explore their own interest outside of the organization (me and the Adventist church). Independence to fight for the character for the best answer. 

Speak up, own it and speak out. Obliged to do so. Principles need to be 

Don't complain to others or in your head. 

KEEP GOING TOMORROW, PART 3, WORK PRINCIPLES.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up