Zig Ziglar on Prime

Failure is not a person, it's an event.


Most people suffer from a low self-image.


You cannot consistently perform in a manner which is inconsistent with the way you see yourself.


When you change your beliefs, you change your life.  Everything changes at that point.


Your self worth, and your self worth has to do with your beliefs. and if you didn't believe you 


were worth something, you are right there with no self worth.


You have been born with a purpose, god given talent, abilities, you are unique and you bring to the table of life something that no one else can.


Good mental diet, the good, the pure, the powerful. 


Books: Secrets of Closing a sale, See you at the top, 


Testimony- 16 hours on the weekend listening to Zig Ziglar tapes. Memorizing them, then we went and we went into no money down real estate. Our first deal, no money down, we made 60k. with that, we bought a house, then start remodeling it, and then slowly starting building our life again.


It doesn't matter where we start up, it's where we end up.


You are a treasure and I am needed and I am loved.


If you show disrespect to other people, it immediately tells me, you have little respect for yourself. 


Out of the abundance of your heart, the mouth speaks.


You can't hit a target you can't see, you have to have written goals.


Goals have to be believable to you, set them in manageable steps.


Goals- be specific and write your goal to have your goal.


Dave Ramsey- I was waiting to get on Oprah, on the Today show, then it will be easy. I need to be discovered. What I found is that success is a combination of all those things. Success is a pile of garbage, of all the mistakes you did. but you are laying on top them, instead of laying in them. and the view is amazing.


Don't be a SNIOP. Susceptible to the negative influence of other people- AKA my family.

You gotta surround yourself with people who will encourage you, who will support you. You should go where you are celebrated, not tolerated.


Have to have the right attitude to go to work. Expect to win, then you do the work. Success is hard, hard, work. And it pays off. 


You don't pay the price of success ,you enjoy the price of success.


You can never get success by liking something. You have to love it! Passion comes from love. Love yourself, and love what you are doing. It's not money, what makes you happy is doing what you are called to do. 


Don't be afraid to be who you are, I spent too many years trying to be somebody that other people wanted me to be. but you are exactly who you are supposed to be. 


Figure out how to be great at it, and then persist.

Build a foundation under it, under your dreams.  Think of the positive in life, and more of it will show up. It's a compounding effect.


I listen to him every single day, in my office, in my car, in my bathroom. And everyday I listen to him, I get a different message. Might be the same words, but I get a different message. It reminds me how I should live, and how I should work and how I should look after my family. 

Generosity is its own reward, and so is gratitude.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up