This whole year

 has been about you receiving


It is safe to receive


It is safe to be loved


It is safe to receive


No one is going to harm you


or take advantage of you


I matter, you matter, your thoughts matter, your emotions matter


You don't have to diminish yourself anymore


You receiving does not make your any less valuable


I can be, all my dreams and the internal things I think about all the time are okay


I want to drink cucumber and ginger and lemonade


fresh juices


that's what I feel like


I am a gift


I am perfect just the way I am, without working out and having the perfect body or having to reach all these goals.


Today, Auris, Today you are important and you are valuable and you are safe being wanted, being loved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up