Ricky Live

1. Have 5 great conversations a day with property owners, 


Then add them to your weekly email


When you get to 5 to 10k people in your email list, it will organically grow from there.


Do this for 3 years, before you know it you will be the top realtor in your area.


It will just happen.


2. When you invest in stocks, the thing is, most of the time they go up. Over time, yes they go up and down but most of the time it goes up. So, invest in the stock market. Yes, I can go and give my money to someone to invest it for me. People say don't do brain surgery on yourself, get a professional. but the thing is, I am learning. When I started, sure you make mistakes. My main mistake was not seeing the opportunity and going in more when I should have. But every time I invest in the stock market, I am able to learn. And the more I learn, the more I earn. 


3. I created a company and we do it all. We buy and hold mostly, buy things to rent it out. But we do it all, flips, buy and hold, and commercial properties. I go out, make money and invest it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up