Auris' new affirmations

I am successful, I am prosperity. I am attracting successful opportunities and positive conversations.


I have been given an idea, a dream. I can and I will.


(I have to say things over and over, I have to tell myself, back to back, to back.)


I can and I will, I am powerful, I matter, I am enough. 


Thank you God that I own my own land and home in Florida.


I am grateful and thankful that  I have a garden and am able to grow my own vegetables. 


I live by an airport because I travel often. 


Thank you that my son Alex is thriving, learning languages and keeps progressing.


Thank you that I have a balanced life, I am able to be there for myself, my son and my husband.


I do not have a super busy life. I have time to think, reflect, work the garden, read books, and talk to others online.


I am able to make my own income. I have a skill set that is desirable. I see myself coaching and 

teaching others. I see myself working with entrepreneurs, helping them attract more clientele.


I am able to say no, I give my body what it needs, adequate sleep and food and rest and intellectual material.

I am self-made, I am financially independent. I can partnership with any company.

I create my own income. I set my own pace.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up