Oh, I didn't know

You didn't think it a big deal


disrespecting women 


Why is it seen as an everyday thing?


I know I'm not in those countries


where women have no rights


but the way you treated me, it showed me something that was inside you this whole time


I may need a Instagram removal time


I am being pulled in so many directions


Right now I need to clean my house and make my decisions.


I have tenacity, I will get it done.


I'm sitting in my house waiting for a phone call


I'm sweating thinking of turning on the air


But I need to conserve


Make money


Become a life insurance agent?


or go the developer way? developer way best case scenario is get a job that pays 60k


Life insurance 10k a month. that could be 6 months, half the year


Can I do it? Would I be self employed? Can I take the other half of the year off?


I don't know, I don't know. What kind of life would that be? I make money in some months, 


 then have some months completely free. I don't like that whole I work the whole year stuff.


You need some time to breathe.  I remember I met someone who was so carefree


and I hated them for it. I'm like they don't have to hustle. It's like Jolie in that movie


the comfort of wealth is what they wanted to show. 


She didn't have to talk, she was desirable. She was something to behold. 


What do I want? Set the sail. Be clear. Can you imagine Auris, 250k.


Set the goal, don't worry about it. Set your intention. Is it really that simple?


I don't know, I don't know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up