A prayer for Jane

 Psalm 91:14-16


Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him

I will protect him, because he knows my name

When he calls to me, I will answer him

I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him


With long life I will satisfy him

and show him my salvation


Genesis 2:7

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Psalm 104:33

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have being. 

Psalm 102:1 

Hear my prayer, O Lord;

let my cry come to you!....

9 For I eat ashes like bread, my tears mingle with my drink


Ecclesiastes 3:4 

For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter...


a time to weep, and a time to laugh

a time to mourn, and a time to dance

a time to seek, and a time to lose


11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. 

I perceived that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up