Alaka

 doesn't keep his word with me


3 times didn't do the call like he was supposed to


to be fair, you called around 3am twice, right after I gave up waiting for you


that's why I got mad about the real estate thing, he was doing nothing and when I addressed it


he said nothing


it was disappointing


tonight he was supposed to call at 9pm and he did not


however, I wasn't mad. Sent him a text letting him know I couldn't do it. 


I think people have people in their life that they keep their word to, like his wife.


I am not in that circle. I keep my word with my child, that is important to me.


I am up it's 1:07am. My sleep has been so all over the place but I think I am figuring it out.


But how much time to figure it out? You get out of school and you need to make money so get 


a job while you work it out. I like what the guy said, the system is screwed so that you have a loyal workforce, develop employees to work your dream.  But how to break free?


Auris, there are so many ways. That's why I feel stuck some times. I'm like just do something to bring money to you, just one thing.


One thing to bring attention, one book that you are able to market. One course to earn an extra set of income. Something, Auris, Something!!!


Patrick wrote a book this week it was in Barnes and Nobles and I thought wow! He did it!


He was able to go to Barnes and Nobles and show his kids a book with his name on it. That was so cute!!!

and I was like, that's been my dream forever. Not the Barnes and Nobles part, but the hardcover book part.

and it's doing great. and he said there are people whom you have never heard their name who will become millionaires due to their next 5 moves.


What is my next move? life insurance? coding classes? What about the dreams that keep speaking to my soul. When will I get a chance to get to them?


How, what, where to go? We need money okay but what's next.


I can do McDonalds haha Alaka was like what? I'm like that's the options here. 


Everyday I was there I was like, there has to be another way. But if I don't figure out the money thing I have to go work for someone else, that's why I have the fire under my butt.


But that is the thing no, I write, I write, I write. That is my superpower. How to turn this gift into gold?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up