Vision

Customer Engagement for small companies?


The need to connect with and talk to customers.


The Green Leaf brand, it has no name recognition and it is being credited with being part of being another company. 


The customers are asking questions on Amazon, and there is no one answering it from the company. 


People want to buy from you, but there is no brand. They look you up in Instagram and Twitter, and there is no information there. 


There is marketing, how to bring more customers.  Are you ready for such a transition?


Social Media Agency, this is the thing that Tai Lopez wanted us to do way back then. Bring people more customers using social media. There is customer engagement. There is customer acquisition. There is Search Engine Optimization. 


Can I learn all these things? Yes! Can I be of value to companies that are small and growing? Yes!


Auris, you can do this if this is really what you want to do.


What about life insurance? and coding? and being a realtor? What excites me the most right now, is this. 

These options came to me. I still want to learn coding, the part that will help me with this part. But marketing, using the power of words to convey a message. 


Being able to create the content quickly, maybe in a week or two? Then setting it up where these posts will come out at this time. Then deal with the customer engagement, respond. 


Being able to create a logo, create a site. Can I have an group of people that I can hire that can produce these results? A programmer, a person that writes great copy, another person we hire that comes up with a great name. 


I just had this thought this morning. But it was an idea. Can I do it? Should I do it? Should I start with the saying of yes!


Example, Coding Phase company. How to bring him more customers. He advertises by doing Youtube videos. What if I am able to book him in speaking engagements, create a media kit and market him to major tech events so that he can be seen as an authority figure. 


But first, Auris commit to one. Commit to one company and bringing them value. Work on solving their problems. When I worked with Green Leaf, I had no idea what was going on. I knew nothing of the products and had never heard of those things. We mostly talked about me as well, so I had no idea what I was packaging. 


If I do this, and do this for real I get to pick who I work with. I only work with companies that are interesting for me and I want to promote their businesses.  This is awesome, this is why I like entrepreneurship, the ability to work with whoever you chose. 


But I thought of the inefficiency of using that much bubble wrap to wrap things. Glass bottle, but then the bubble wrap in order to create such things. There has to be a better way.  I had an idea of a unbreakable material that is small and compact. It does not take a lot of space, but makes what is inside it impossible to break. Does the market have such a product yet? I am not sure, I really do not know.


I'm excited that I am getting all these ideas. However, I have not started on my day. I am finally ready, I have been for a while but need to get Alex showered and ready. Then clean the floors while listening to my affirmations. Abundance is mine! Generational curses end with me, Generational wealth starts with me!

250k! 250k! 250k! By December 2020





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up