Convo goes like this

You I'm sorry for talking to you like this


Me: You know I can't stay mad at you.


So leave me alone, its easier to stay mad at you.


You: Why you punishing me?


Me: Cause what you did is wrong, and you don't get it.

You need to feel the weight of it.


You: why did we meet? why was I drawn to you?


What made me seek, I had no idea you would like it so much the way I pursued you.


Me: You just were a blanket in a middle of a fire storm. Instantly providing comfort.


Last week we were sharing my poems, this week you speak to me disrespectfully.


I can't give you what you want. So you are going to keep pushing me away.


Like my friend says, once a man can't get what he wants from you, he turns into an asshole.


Dre said he could tell I was the settle down type and he didn't like that.


Then why waste my time negro? Some people are just so un self aware.


Don't take time to process out their feelings. Well, you lucked out. I gave you time


to change, I felt like I wasn't enough but no, you just didn't know what you wanted.


You wanted to enjoy me for free, no promises. Good luck, but you found one that struck out 


that journey with you. 7 years later, no marriage. Same like the last relationship. 


I know you mention the abortion with your ex, but you never putting yourself in the right position partner.


Don't know what you want, its interesting the way you pursue your art. It keeps calling you,


you keep seeking out places where you can be alone.


And I am glad you had the conversation with me, even though I did not understand it.


Life is better without you in it, you were getting addicted and talking to you was so cool.


But I'm glad it's gone. It took its course. I tried being your friend, you could not be mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up