Alaka said

 making 1k a day is not a lot


I'm like huh?


that would change my life right now.

I wonder how much he invested in order to get that


He did 5k in Grant Capital and got $35 back. he said he'll get his money back in 10 years. 


What did I just do? Pay your phone bill every month. 


But it makes sense no. He gotta make money as well. 


Its always best to do your own deals. 35% of something is way more than 1% of a big pot 


oh well


The point is, the mentality. The energy of someone giving you money


YFWTB his live where the realtor got on and she talked about the stocks that she owns.


that was just a cool conversation until I thought of the stocks that I dont own.


I'm like man. Its this same feeling. You need something to start this game. I have nothing.

Okay no I have my health, my son, God, a laptop, I don't do drugs and have good characteristics 


that I am memorizing because I have no idea what they are at the top of my head.


I am loveable just the way I am, the recording says. I scoff at it, really. I don't believe it.


But it is a good belief to have. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up