Today

I felt like reaching out


First time in a while


and come up with reasons to do so


Like an update


but then I thought


I don't have to


Either he shows up or he doesn't


like Jane said, God is in control


I have to come up with the money to go


For him to do his part, he will show up


I don't know what you think is cool


but who is the him?


Today I slayed some dragons, getting rid of relationships


The ground is clearing, like the river splitting free so that the people could walk through


Why do I keep coming back for more, like you haven't done enough


maybe its more self love and self esteem or what? Am I not focused on my purpose enough?


I wouldn't say those things


It's emotional, sometimes it comes up


and all the times I thought of you, oh how I always wanted to protect you


and to think you didn't ever think the same, why did I hold you up so much in my mind


but you did not do the same. Still, the effect.


I wish I could stay mad, but now I understand. Force to keep your company, no


Choose to keep your company, I am not forced.


But still, to get the answer we must provide. I'm so random I really feel like calling.


It doesn't make it right. It doesn't make it right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up