Life insurance

Woman's perspective, its just people. You talking to people asking decisions to protect and serve their families. 


Free to test, finger.

3 hour test, take it in your house. camera make sure you don't have cheat cheat. $33 dollars


 3 apps a day 5k


14 apps on Saturday, made 20k


I exceeded my expectations for that day


as much activity out of the way I get out of there faster.


10k for 2 days, 12 apps a day. 24 apps. 8 cancel, 12 keep their appointments.

Money hit his account in 2-3 days. I just know my work ethic. 


Mortgage protection plan, access to the funds up front. It sounds good.


$137 a month, paid off 5 years early. closing ratio 70 to 85 percent. 


2 months, take a test. pay state and fingerprints. then when that's done. some training while that's happening. dial days and Thursday. listen to making calls. top producers in ATL. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up