I can't sleep

 So I am calling you


I can't sleep


So I am calling you


I am so powerful


My thoughts, they keep being of you


and all the things you represented


and all that things that you never could show me


Ha ha! How you look at me now? Always irresponsible, always one step behind mine


But I look to you like a guide, I liked when you would put your foot down


Something about it I loved, and the way I would make you smile


The way were were, it was magic love


And that's it! That's the thing I am trying to get away from!


I have been hiding myself away like a care and now I am figuring out what I want


This idea, this vision. Get a new skill set, start a mission. 


And I found exactly how to do it too. I am wondering, and so are you.


Social media is the new wave. We all have money to make, we all have so some some say, some way.


Good night, peace sign. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up