I think of Abraham

 and how he said the girl he was with


was so committed, he had to move


she said she didnt mind


she would do the drive


he said no


he had more exploring to do


what was Andre's excuse for all the bullshit he put me through?


he said he knew i was the type that wanted to settle down and he didnt like that


so why? keep it going? i guess i wanted him to agree


he kept chasing me, eventually, I would agree.


call at all times and never listened to anything I said


he would call and just talk and talk and talk and rob me of my sleep I so needed


and i was mad at my mom mention it, i wonder if it didn't help her sleep


i remember coming back home and my sis and my mother had a man


i'm like wow this is hard. everyone has someone except me.


its easier to do your choices when you are alone.


does anyone respect me? does it matter? kind of, social cues, social appreciation


we all search for it, there is no price to it really


am I okay? God, am I okay? 


Feeling deficient. and want to go back, go in, let it go like the guy says, release


I got books to write


and poems to publish of my silly hopeless romantic ways


ha ha the romance I always wanted, to get flowers


God said I will give you a tree, he is my lover


he is my gift

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up