George Pitts LIVE

You gotta make your gifts, your niche hot. How do you do that?


Come out, talk about it. Go out and do it unapologetically.


I sought classes on PowerPoint and Excel today, I am not that good at it. 


If your not up on finance and money, don't worry don't get into it.


Get into what you need to do.


Instagram is best to put out a personal brand. Why?


People already follow a hashtag, they have an interest in that topic


so if you put that hashtag, then people follow that and scroll through your feed


3 more months left in this year making momentum. You don't want to go into any day without


trying to create some momentum. This has been a bad year for a lot of people. 


We can't let all these things to stop us from doing anything. 


For something to happen, I have to make it happen.  


Sitting on a bus stop and waiting on a bus that doesn't even come this way.


You don't have permission to quit, to stop, to not use your gifts. 


You gifts have spiritual dust on them  because they are in a spiritual attic.


I have been here for a while, waiting for you to be here with me. (Spirit is saying)


Am I waiting too long? Get it together! main advice of George


Hired a graphic designer, hired an ad person, added a marketing person. 


They gave a pitch, they were good. cold calling, virtual cold calling, you can 10x your business,


your growth. You can't say something then not take a step toward it. Have a plan when you 


hit people up. Have a plan when you are coming up to a person to approach them to do business with them.


Virtual training on Saturday, we taught how to invest in gold and silver. things dealing with money, 


been doing it for 5 years online. And that is what I am going to stick to. 


I just started doing facebook ads 3 months ago, May 2020 and I tripled my income. 


I just hired a PR company, I just did some things I never thought I would do.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up