Your heart doesn't beat for me

The way mine does for you


You don't stay up wondering if I will call


Or miss sleep because I got you used to staying up


You are not inspired by the feelings of love


or lust


or what? were we? who knows.


The point is, this is what? farewell, not yet.


One more step, one more step.


Get out, all of you, feelings, emotions, dwelling on you.


I am for sure you are not over there, thinking about me


missing me, wanting to love on me, reminiscing on the past


Thinking of grabbing that ass, no.


You came back into my life and left me in disarray. 


You leave when things complicate


I shouldn't be surprised. It's what you did. It's what you do.


What else, can be expected of you?


I am here, as always the world falling on my shoulders 


and I am responsible to save myself, get out of this mess 


I am caught in the web, I was getting caught in yours and it was all too familiar


all the feelings came back, as if they were waiting for you to come along and 


activate them like a chemical reaction in which you were the missing ingredient.


I hate you, I love you, I hate the way you couldn't love me, 


the way I deserved to, the way I loved you.


I really hate it, sometimes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up