Looking at jobs

Up at 2:27am why? I was tired then got a burst of energy, I really did


I am looking at jobs


It feels like looking for a jail to fit into


In other news


Is it me? am I attracting this thing? I keep seeing social media jobs, internships


and remote work too. I just read one, but it turns out that it doesn't pay, doesn't make sense as it is a major corporation. 


Okay turns out I am not signed in, but marketing is where it's at!  And they are all remote. 


I just want to work on my own, know my stuff! But it is not bad if you have an agency with multiple people and you have fun with it. I like the office of TMZ because it's free and people can talk about what they want. The guy went from court reporting to celebrities reporting. I remember the other guy that was a millionare, but he did it the broke way. like never spend, and invests in stocks and worked hard at TMZ delivering them content but its like his life was nothing to brag about. yeah you have somewhere to live and a car and a milly in the bank but like dude, I don't want to be you. That's how I felt. his life was so miserable, I have to say. Wish they never filmed it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up