Neo Davis Live 9/1/20

 Whatever you tune into, you turn into


What every entertains you, it becomes you.


You have been influenced.


Imagine influenced to get your credit right, to buy real estate, to get an event space, to get a book.


Some of us got the wrong influence around us. 


I can't be influenced to do anything that is not in alignment with where I am going.  


'Take shot before we go'.


Runway: social media, text, you need to do an audit. What are they texting me about? 


Limit yourself if its not growing you. Is this helping me reach my goal? Is this taking me to the next level? Or is this holding me back? Did I get fed something, or did I scroll all day and waste 2 hours of my life? Most people spend70 hours a week consuming content, before TV, radio and social media. The time you consume content, you could have created content. 


Neo: transition from being consumer to producer.


Time is your biggest asset.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up