BETRAYAL

How do you get over with someone betraying you?

You realize that people are who they are. There is a sobering healing that comes with that reality. 

See, you are having a difficult time with someone betraying you because you refuse to see them for who and what they are. You keep trying to turn them into who you want them to be, so you get your feelings hurt.

You keep think of what they have done, and the person who you want them to be would not have done that. The person you want them to be is not who they are. 

In the acceptance of you, I am no longer hurt by your actions. That's not you, that is who I wanted you to be. I put my emotions on you. I put my standards on you.

You way down here and I am way up here and I try to bring you up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up