Pat live 8/27 10:19am

Develop that patience. It's gonna work or it's gonna work.


Now is my time, now is my season. Now is no opportunity wasted


Pour into me, my mental, my soul, my spiritual


You are your own power source, I am all I ever needed to have all I ever wanted.


You need to understand that. I started myself, let me love on myself hard so that I can learn to love other people hard. 


We gotta make sure we are good, peaceful, protected. What armor are you putting on yourself  to make sure you are protected? It's scaring you because your dream is big. You have been given something special.


The toughest battles are going to the strongest soldiers.


We can all win, you are destined to win! You can and you will. You gotta tell yourself. 


I am successful, I am prosperity. I am attracting successful opportunities, positive conversations.


You have been given an idea, a dream. You can and you will.


You gotta say things over and over, you gotta tell yourself, back to back, to back.


I can and I will, I am powerful, I matter, I am enough. 


Your life will change and your life will change. I want everyone to know that.


You are enough and you are greatness. Greatness, some of the greatest assets get attack.


You are going to face pain and storms, you got obstacles. Pain is temporary. 


Discomfort is temporary, if you are already in pain, you might as well move through the storm.


It doesn't last forever. You can move through it. You can get through it, you can get past it.


Don't put limits on yourself. Don't tell yourself you got this much by a certain time, 


shoot for the moon even if you miss, you will get a shooting star.


You will have an idea and turn it into a business. It's possible for you.

You gotta tell yourself that, you gotta program your mind to believe that you can do it.


You have the power, you have the strength, you have the key and you have everything you needed.


Sometimes we just need to be jumpstarted, kicked into your dream. Start pouring into yourself again.


I'm telling you, don't give up. You gotta keep moving. I'm telling you that it's possible. 


Move in unity with other poeple. I can have more impact with people that have similar mindset, similar vision. Living a life of abundance, what is for me is for me. What is for you, its for you.


No one can take your greatness, no one can take your value. No one can take your power. It was given to you for a reason. Only you have the key. You are the one with the key! Get out of that comparison game, (brother).


We can applaud people, they get our dreams before us. My time is coming! No one can take your value, continue to move. I'm next in line, you are already walking into everything that you deserve. 


Your time is here! Your time is here! It's okay to clap. It's an abundance. It's okay. You know your time is coming. You something has been brewing. All the adversity, the trauma, the pain. Toughest battle is given to the strongest soldiers.


You have something you have to unlock. No one is going to see it, no one is going to ....

You been talking about your dreams for so long, you are still driving the same car. It's okay what is for me is for me. You got something valuable. You move with purpose and with why, Stop looking at the decisions you make, not everything is not going to be logical. 


I cant explain why affirmations work and you see them change your life. Start walking by faith and not by faith, you start walking with that armor. you got the power to accomplish.


You have been given a vision, a goal, an idea. You gotta be relentless about your dream, how bad do you actually want it? How many waiting to lose some sleep over your dream? Whatever it takes, I am willing to do it! You are going to make sure it work. We gotta work. If you want things to work, we gotta work. if you want things to change, you gotta change. We gotta start with self. Self love, self empowerment. We can make stronger impact, stronger movement. 


NOW, no opportunity wasted. It is so beautiful. I love that I can give this knowledge off, because its newfound. I feel so much more at peace, everyday when you are working towards my dream. Every day feels right when you start working towards your dream. Start align yourself with the things you know you need to be around. You start consuming the thing that will help you grow. What are you using? 


What have you done in the last 90 days to become best? What knowledge have you put into your body, into your self to help you grow? Start hacking into our habits, they align with the future. How to align my habits . who do we allow into our life? be intentional who you allow to be in your presence, what are your conversation sounding like? That is what is directly going to affect your future. 


What habits do you need to align in order to be successful? Sometimes its not us, but its the people we are around. Protect yourself, why because you are valuable, because you are an asset. Clean up the things around. Remove the toxic people, the conversation. Whoever has been telling you what is going on bad. I don't care about what anyone else is doing. Protect your peace.

Turning point to Thursday. Have a community, have growth, I'm not selfish with information. There is a bigger purpose, always an opportunity to grow. This is for growth and prosperity. Together we can move in unity and in unison. Move past the obstacles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up