What U want

What you want from me, Auris


To love me


But I can't I am not the one for you


Why do I feel this way? How to work out all these feelings?


Soul tie, let it go. Let it go, let it go. 


I can heal entirely. I am going to send that text, Auris do not send that text. 


Send it! It's all I can think about. Dang it why not? why yes? Just send


Maybe he will be able to talk, maybe not. Maybe he's just full of bullshit.


I can't talk. but then you can. I cant afford it, but then you went on vacation. 


I don't trust you. You say things to make things go smoother and you forget our conversations


because they were never that important to you. If you bring up this bullcrap, I'll hang up on your ass. 


I am so angry at you, what should I say? Call, but for what purpose? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up