Idea

 Greenleaf


There are these problems that I see


What if I search out the solution?


I thought about it a lot once I was there


but I said nothing, I thought it wasn't my place


then I am reading the customer's reviews on Amazon and I see the same


What if I just focus on adding value?  


Would it work? Maybe it would.


What do other people do? A glass container, they like.


I like the idea of a container that looks like glass but is light like the Snapple new containers that they did.


What if I focus on this on Monday? Call and find if I can add value. Then what?


Present to them?


Also, I see that the customers are looking for the marketing like I said, but no, it is not there.


I am the person with the ideas and the stuff. Can we make it, can we add it whole?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up