In Georgia

There is nothing to do


forces you to look inside


and all your goals


and all you have accomplished


and all the things you have not


I am tired of giving away things for free


and don't get mad when people do stuff, they work all year


These are the times they get to do something 


Don' be jealous, be happy they got to do something to get out of the house


Take their kids out and there is no FOMO


There is just you and the life you have created


Andre said what do I need 


I said to be successful, that is my truth


It's the missing piece to my personality I feel like


I think I need him to just leave me alone and don't send me links


I didn't know sending him that video would make him want to reach out


I feel like you want to be my man, the way you want to talk to me everyday


and figure out my problems, always posing a solution


I can come up with my own solutions thank you


Reminds me of why I don't want to date. 


Have my life a little bit more together. No I dont do drugs or hate men or have a dirty house.


I simple want to be successful. what does that mean for me? Being a mom to Alex for these years, 


the early years was important to me.  I want to reach out. 


Does he know how much he fucked up? Will he ever admit it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up