Affirmation talk with Jane

 Faith is something that God can give you more, but if we do small prayers.


God, get me through the day.


David said he believes your bank account is from God, God is not taking from your bank account, you are taking from his.


God takes you as far as you want to go, in faith.


That was God, not many people can say they trusted God in a new place not knowing anyone. Just me you and Chris.


I feel like I don't want to limit God. I want to run with Him, believe like him. Anything is possible. 


Receiving, getting yourself ready to receive. Visualize your goal, you have to visualize it so that you can do it and receive it. That blessing is for all those who believe.

Limbs healed and eyes healed, they had faith. 


Affirmation over my job (Jane). Thank you God that I am very good at what I do, I have 

favor with co worker, I am an asset to the company. Clients managers and co workers see how good I work. They promote me at different levels. I have a leadership position at work. People have to listen to what I have to say and they understand that what I say goes. 

Auris: That's called starting with the End in Mind. I'm going to take these actions everyday. I will accomplish this goal because I visualize it and I take the actions everyday to get there. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up