Andre

We spoke today


You were willing to talk about it


It was the first time I felt heard


You seem committed to work it out


I am not sure why


You wanted to talk again tonight


I said no, you agreed


I was able to tell you all the messed up ways I get to experience you


Selfish, you consume me like a drug until there is nothing left then throw me away


It's always the Andre show and we never get to me


My role is to consume you, and I am more than that


You admitted you like the Andre show. I said I know.


It's this feeling of being ignored. You talked about Sasha


and us having a threesome.


In some ways, you want me to be the muse and still want to paint me naked


That is where you head is at


What else? you said when you think of me you think of my smile and my shape


and all the times we've had, all the laughs


It's not all sexualized


I know that now. Do I? I talked about my trauma and how it informs the


way I get mad at men when they try to compliment. I don't understand


But I have to heal and having people around that sexualize me in any way


is just not good for me right now.


I need to know that it is safe for me to love and to be me and just safe


When I am being thought of in a sexualized way, I do not feel safe


That's where I am right now, and that is okay.


I'm tired of being broken. Just want to be complete.


I am complete, the recording says.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up