I told

 Jane, Rene, tried to tell Jonathan

and Marvin


so many years in the making, to hear this story


Is this the way it goes? Is this the way it ends?


You have all these objections


Now it appears you not too excited to hear about another test


You said yes


Did you mean it? I have to come out of pocket and plan a trip


I have 2 sources of income but one is about to dry up


My friend Stan is telling me, let it go


Let it flow, leave him out, life is better just the way you have been living


Your garden is over here, thriving 


he over there not happy, trying to come on what you have going on


and I was so vulnerable I was willing to make it happen


bring someone into our lives


But you took a trip and what changed? Get back on the phone, be so available


But something has changed, said you had no time to think about it 


as if time was not everything you had


I took it as it was not important


and little do you know what has been going on over here


This thing here is so important to me


I wonder if your gonna send your dog to your appointment


hahaha that was a joke


why you so mad? you wanted a second try, was that all a bad lie?


well, we gonna get to the truth


I told you I'd hit you up with the info. Why I have a feeling you are not trying to do this?


Let it all go, you ask about my research over next dude


You want to push it on someone else.  Fuck you


You want to fuck, you don't want responsibility

take off condoms, act like they don't come off easily

You said I don't give you enough credit, you are not listening to me


just take the L, you don't know my side, you have no idea and you saying you do


Doesn't make it any more different.


You mad, you pushed back. You stop getting whatever it was you were getting from me


Now you leave, so easily. Its weird how the past repeats itself.


It was never meant to be. Not my soul mate, not nothing. Just a promise, something 


attainable at the time, we connected and were drawn to each other like a moth to a flame.


I was taken over, not knowing how to get out of the fire


Consumed by it, couldn't think clearly.  All I needed as time to myself


In a couple of days, I lost everything including my network. 


God built it back up, led me to the right people. Made me feel less alone in the world. 


I wonder if that will ever happen again, I remember the time in Atlanta.


They all thought I was crazy for leading them to a party and made me responsible for all of it.


I didn't know there was going to be weed. I just heard art and poetry, but you know,


they usually go together. Anyhow, let me get out of here.


Lord, am I a writer? How will I come unto my success? How to put a product out? 


What will be the thing that breaks the curse, that sets me free?


Abundance is already yours, Auris, take your time to receive it.


But I need something, something in the hand. a rock,  a stone, I am tired of feeling like this.


Its like contagious like a plague. I appreciate at church they don't treat me like a runaway, 


I get treated like a person. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up