Our interaction

 was the same as couple of years ago


I am overjoyed, you are quick with it


close me like I'm a client for your business


I don't want to be closed


I showed you my son


you guys say something about his name is the same as another person.


Alaka, you call me at 3pm versus 3am, I appreciate it you are listening.


But today is the Sabbath, do I do what I have been waiting 3 days to do?


or call it off? before you called, I felt like crying over something I saw on Facebook.


My vegetables were going bad, being in the table.


I'm already being tempte to throw away the Sabbath and get back to my chores. Originally, 


I wanted to go to the park with my son, experience nature. But today is a rainy day so I guess there goes that.


I am a mess, sometimes. I am a whole mess.


I am complete, the recording says. I am complete and loveable and safe. 


I don't get what just happened. I was shocked so it was easy to say yes but I don't need any more programs.


Maybe I should start my own program, so I have something to back it up.


Hey I can help you market your business and get more customers! 


Something like that. But instead I agreed and I feel weak. WTH was that?


I was happy I haven't seen you in a couple of years, tears came to my eyes. She acts so nonchalant, says


well, here we are. Alaka has always been the family the idk the word for it one. Sentimental one.


I am concerned about the lack of sentiment for her. How to view this in a different way. And what was I up doing?


God, should I do the questionnaire now? or go lay down? I am not allowed to clean if I go to the living room that is all I am going to want to do.


If I watch something on laptop that is breaking the Sabbath too. I don't quite know what to do.


Read you bible that gest boring after 5 minutes. But stay off Facebook, seriously, stay off Facebook.


I do need time to think. But we're not supposed to think about business? Idk business talk is part of who I am, but everyone needs a rest.


I feel like I don't, I feel like I need to figure it out. What if God already has a plan? Am I supposed to sit here and do nothing? Have I done nothing enough?


No se, no se. I don't like it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up