Questions Part II

Would you call yourself a spineless weakling if you permitted others to do your thinking for you?


I think society made it where they have for us. Parents push this plan on us, and to go against the grain is problematic. I think being a member of society automatically puts you on this plan, whether you know it or not. To question and to think is there another way is not valued and it extremely discouraged.


I was lucky enough to find the weird people early on in life that were going against the grain. and I learned a couple of things and I met the people the created their own world, and their reality and it changed my world. Because it made me question the norm. Holton used to say, his kids are going to grow up thinking, what's mortgage? What is that? When their friend mention it. He said his son was in high school and instead of working a after school job at the mall, he had his own business that he was working at after school.

The power of imagination. anyway, the first millionaire was Cliff Malloy. the first job I had out of college, I worked closely a Dominican millionaire. He was someone from my own country that made it happen.

I always imagined myself like that. It was something I never said out loud. it's possible. it put a seed of faith, like your dreams are possible. I don't think it was by chance.

The 250k goal, I gotta think my way into it. No one is gonna come and save you -Marcus Garvey. This idea. I wanted a different life, then I had to get that in that car. drive for miles to another place.


Do you neglect internal bathing until auto-intoxication makes you ill tempered and irritable?

I'm going to say Sabbath helps. Spend the time, but what are you doing in that time? People become dangerous by themselves. Holton, said self, shut up, you are broke. 


We can get caught up in our story. How to effectively do internal bathing, How to make it beneficial for oneself? I think we need to ask the right questions. By product of not internal bathing, it makes you ill tempered and irritable. Maybe internal bathing, a process of forgiving and releasing. Internal I think is the thoughts and emotions. You feel them , acknowledge them and release them.

Bathing, getting rid of the bad ones. Getting rid of the negative emotions, getting rid of the negative thoughts. How to do this? How to get rid of them? I started doing the affirmations and it made me cry to think of all these good things. Is is good? Just crying at the words I am safe to feel, made me think of all the ways I have not received that message. But in all of that, I am learning how much more work there has to be done. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up