Davis & Billy Gene

 N: I'm still not where I want to be.  I  am willing to die if this doesn't work. I don't have a plan B. You are willing to fail if you have a plan B. You don't believe that what you are saying is not going to work.   You are giving yourself a back up plan.

B: entrepreneurs is the ability to eat shit for a long time. Nothing to do with high GPA or intelligence, They are people willing to sacrifice. willing to be uncomfortable for the longest period of time is going to win. 

N: company culture is incredible. Huddles everyday. We all chasing the one goal, which is to provide value for other people and overdeliver. How do we create the company culture?

B: treat others how you want to be treated. there is arrogance and ignorance that comes along with that. you feel a way because its your company. and you start carrying this resentment, i hire you. you start treating people less than. your just as lucky for someone working with you as they are to the fact that you are working with them. its a 50/50 relationship. they are more willing to go all out, no hierarchy. we are all human beings trying to do something. 

2. clear mission of what you are trying to do. in the beginning was to make enough money to make money from our computers and go to the beach at the end of the day. pyramid, at the lowest at the pyramid is just to survive, you need. then after needs is wants, cars whips, vacation feels good bring some happiness. top layer is fulfillment. and you reach that by values. When you are very clear on your values.

In the beginning, its all needs. then family benefits and all that stuff. then its like we need bigger mission. and its lets radically change education. everyday we come here and we change lives. If they have computer and cell phones, they can change their lives. you start building a movements and everything changes. 


N: You spend six figures on coaches. people think coaches don't need coaches.

B: 6 figures to me is the hardest part. you are really on your shit. this is your company, not even what you take home. not enough money to pay bills and compete and salary to recruit people.  your family and friends don't call it a business, they don't believe in you. least amount of support. you feel the loneliest. you are the beginning of your journey so you don't know. you have everything stacked against you. this is what is required to get to the next level. you gotta have thick skin. you gotta have confidence. someone people think manifest into success. you gotta have that drive. You gotta have the skills. skills pay the bills.  Doctor makes doctor money because save lives. Lawyer makes lawyer money because they keep you out of jail. What can you do? If you don't have a skill, that is why your broke. your ability to do something others cannot do or will not do.


In regard to business I can do a lot of things other people cant. I understand video, tech side, I'm a writer. and they took time to acquire the skills. getting good at something then getting good at sales, being able to sell something. 

You pay these coaches to avoid these mistakes. Once you make a decision, and now people lose their jobs, revenues are cut in half. but you pay someone that took a company from 100k to 2 million, you learn from your mistakes. One of the things is how much credit you have? This much, I don't need it. Silly, this is when you get credit, when things are going well. Most people wait until things go bad, and banks say no way!

If you knew, your bank account would stack differently. If you knew, you would have it like that. 


N: You have been waiting this long, and this far and you haven't gotten to where you wanted to go. I try to implement quickly because I knew that it would get me results. 

B: Pain is the only thing that wakes us up. They have to go through pain, collect through Ls. then they try it. When people get courage to ask for help, they get linked with a clown. and it reinforces the BS they had already.


Addicted to the world of coaching, I paid someone to help me with something and it worked.

Buy a book about the problem that you are facing. If its sales, buy the best one.  If this $10 investment, got me this much, wait until you pay. I got thousands of videos and I'm like this is what I can do for you imagine what would happen if you pay? you gotta bring the resistance down.

Invest a 1,000 bucks but never invested before. I ran a promotion, I send a flash drive just pay for shipping. There was a person paid for shipping and give flash drive, 5.95 then end up paying me 30k. but it just took them some time. 


N: 6 figure is good but I need 7 then I need 8. I got the invitation and I send this to my man, and I have to go! (to his billy mastermind)

B: There was a mastermind I paid 18k for 2 days. 6 of us there. The 6 people said what can I do to take 36k worth to extract what I need to make this a worthwhile investment. 

N: Sometimes at the mastermind is a reinforcement. 

B: You pick up all kinds of things. The people in the room. the 18k, I learned is how to put an event that people would pay 18k to go to. I met someone and she's speaking at my event. She has strategies that helped me in my business. Advance level tactics. the more money you make, the fewer people that are alive that have faced the challenges.  

N: any hacks or routines you do daily.

B: I am the worst at morning routines. when I do do them, my morning is way better. but I'm not that great at it. I'm not getting reactive emails. I'm gonna see updates and things I want to see. I go on my phone in the morning.

2 conversations. one is with . she sends me text on personal credit and health of the business.  her job is to even protect my credit report. Taylor, she runs my daily schedule and my life. and someone I gotta call her and reset the schedule. I'm already jammed. i reach out to different people. here, execute this. I have a team. My favorite days is nothing. I just come inside and sit with each department and check stuff out. I try to clear my schedule. I am very protective with my time. I say no to a lot of stuff.  


N: 2018, by the time we get to something its outdated. What is happening right now that people need to get on if they haven't?  

B: I really believe that paid advertisement on social media is so affordable right now and it won't be for long. You have this industry that is trying to hold on to money but is dying. the billboard company have to lower their prices. as this industry starts to die, the money is going to go over into the social media side. all social media is done on the bidding. if there is competing, then its gonna be hard for you to come in. People are functioning like there is not a limited time.

College doesn't move fast enough. video ads in Facebook then took it away then bring it back. Facebook used to be able to advertise based on where you worked at. speed is a requirement right now. the pace at where you are moving is amazing. you slow, you die. 


N: You gotta start, if you wait, you lost. 

B: find the person that is really good at finding the one problem that you are struggling with. find the person that is solving that. different advice that they can give. 


N: Youtube or facebook ads?

B: Youtube. why? everyone is doing facebook. Youtube ads, you have to watch. 

I make $3 to $4 for every dollar I spend. so am i paying to build a brand or am I getting paid to build a brand? I am getting paid to build  brand. 

I recommend hire a full time person just to do Youtube. Hire a youtuber person that figures out how it works and how to advertise on it.  If you master it then it could change your life. 

B: you get paid for the problems that you solve. small problem, clean the apartment. anyone can do it. You want to make a lot of money? Solve a big problem. Learn to solve something. go to school, learn a trade. your unwillingness to learn a a new skill, makes you susceptible to the scam. get real about it. you can build long lasting wealth because you have a skillset. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mad at today

Peplum

Hooking Up